True Woman 2016 Contest Rules
A complete list of contest rules for True Woman 2016 is available at the Moody Radio Broadcast Studios located at 1920 West 53rd Street, Anderson, Indiana. The rules are also available here.
"Mom's Day Giveaway" Mother's Day Contest Rules
A complete list of contest rules for "Mom's Day Giveaway" is available at the Moody Radio Broadcast Studios located at 1920 West 53rd Street, Anderson, Indiana. The rules are also available here.
Moody Radio General Contest Rules
- Participants in a WGNR promotion resulting in a prize or award must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- There may only be one winner of any WGNR promotion per household during a one year period. There may only be one winner of any WGNR promotion per household during a 60-day period.
- WGNR is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures or for e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
- WGNR will keep a file of customized rules for each promotion.
- Employees of Moody Bible Institute, WGNR volunteers and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, volunteers and persons, is not eligible to participate or win. (A volunteer is defined as someone who works over 40 hours a year for WGNR.)
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by WGNR, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
- Participants must be U.S. citizens for those prizes of value of $600 or greater value, unless otherwise specified.
- WGNR reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion either before or after a winner has been selected.
- WGNR management will decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be in the sole discretion of WGNR and final.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by WGNR management without prior notice. However, all changes will be filed at the radio station, published on the station's website at www.moodyradioindiana.fm and effective as of that date.
- In the case of a tie, WGNR reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- WGNR reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. WGNR reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as WGNR deems appropriate.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Moody Bible Institute and WGNR related to the promotion.
- No purchase or donation necessary to enter.