Weekend to Remember 2015 Contest Rules
Moody Radio is partnering with Family Life Today to give you and your spouse a chance to win registration and hotel accommodations for the "Weekend to Remember" Marriage Conference coming June 12 -14, 2015 to the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown.
Four couples will win complimentary registration for two for Weekend to Remember (WTR) sessions only. One couple will be awarded the WTR Grand Prize, which includes complimentary registration for two plus hotel accommodations.
Weekend to Remember Contest Rules:
1. Enter to win by completing the official entry form included on the Weekend to Remember "Highlight" (on the right-hand side of our home page) at www.moodyradioindiana.fm or by letter or postcard
containing the names, ages, daytime phone number and address of entering couple. Entries submitted through the United States Postal Service (USPS) should be mailed to:
Moody Radio - Weekend to Remember
1920 West 53rd Street
Anderson, IN 46013
Moody Radio is not responsible for deliveries that may be lost or delayed through the USPS.
2. Couples (each person) must be 18 years of age or older to enter and win
3. One entry per couple per household only.
4. Incomplete, duplicate, and third party entries on behalf of couples will be disqualified
5. Entries will be accepted Monday, May 4, 2015 through 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
6. Winners will be determined by random drawing at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015 during the New Day program on Moody Radio
7. Engaged couples are only eligible to enter to win one of the complimentary WTR registrations for general sessions
8. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize of complimentary registration with hotel accommodations for WTR, June 12-14, 2015 in Indianapolis, couples must be married.
9. Employees of Moody Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win
10. All winners will be announced on Moody Radio and contacted by phone and/or email
11. Moody Radio strongly suggests claiming prizes in person. Moody radio is not responsible for and will not replace prizes lost or late through delivery by the USPS
12. Winners are solely responsible for any state / federal taxes applicable to each prize package.Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by WGNR, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600. Participants must be U.S. citizens for those prizes of value of $600 or greater value, unless otherwise specified.
13. Transportation and spending money are not included in any of the WTR prize packages
14. Entering to win will also serve as implied permission for Moody Radio to broadcast and announce via social media winners' names and to use winners likenesses in post contest promotions
The promotion rules may be amended at any time by WGNR management without prior
notice. However, all changes will be filed at the radio station, published on
the station's website
and effective as of that date.
Moody Radio General Contest Rules
- Participants in a WGNR promotion resulting in a prize or award must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- There may only be one winner of any WGNR promotion per household during a one year period. There may only be one winner of any WGNR promotion per household during a 60-day period.
- WGNR is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures or for e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
- WGNR will keep a file of customized rules for each promotion.
- Employees of Moody Bible Institute, WGNR volunteers and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, volunteers and persons, is not eligible to participate or win. (A volunteer is defined as someone who works over 40 hours a year for WGNR.)
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by WGNR, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
- Participants must be U.S. citizens for those prizes of value of $600 or greater value, unless otherwise specified.
- WGNR reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion either before or after a winner has been selected.
- WGNR management will decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be in the sole discretion of WGNR and final.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by WGNR management without prior notice. However, all changes will be filed at the radio station, published on the station's website at www.moodyradioindiana.fm and effective as of that date.
- In the case of a tie, WGNR reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- WGNR reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. WGNR reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as WGNR deems appropriate.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Moody Bible Institute and WGNR related to the promotion.
- No purchase or donation necessary to enter.